Motivational Interviewing: an introduction - Preston
Wednesday, 11 July 2018
At a glance
Course type: Practical Who should attend? Front line support workers
Click here for full course details or to book an in-house session for you and your colleagues
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for both new frontline staff and experienced professionals.
This course will:
- We will explore the underlying techniques and practices of Motivational Interviewing
- Enable you to understand the relevance of Motivational Interviewing within a housing and support context
- Allow you to understand the techniques and practices of Motivational Interviewing
- Explain Motivational Interviewing in the context of other therapies
- Allow you to understand the application of Motivational Interviewing within your workplace.
This course is complemented by Support Planning and Keyworking Skills training.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Lana administers our range of scheduled events & training.
020 7840 4497
8 May 2018 - 6:13pm
13 Apr 2018 - 1:35pm
29 Mar 2018 - 12:27pm