At a glance
Course type: Knowledge Who should attend? Front line support workers, Managers
Click here for full course details or to book an in-house session for you and your colleagues
Who is this course for?
Frontline staff and managers who need to know about the rules and entitlements of Universal Credit.
What will you learn?
Course will cover:
- Universal Credit entitlement rules
- Rules regarding childcare costs
- The housing cost element and Alternative Payment Arrangements; DWP Help with Budgeting
- How Universal Credit claimant will be helped to manage their money
- Calculating Universal Credit
- Local housing allowance, Under Occupation in Social Housing Sector and the Benefit Cap and Universal Credit
- Sanctions and challenging decisions
- What conditions attach to a claimant's claim
- Recent concerns about the impact of Universal Credit
Share this page
Talk To Us
Lana administers our range of scheduled events & training.
020 7840 4497
8 May 2018 - 4:39pm
29 Mar 2018 - 2:39pm
21 Mar 2018 - 5:51pm